One (1) Grand Prizes to be awarded.
- Round-trip private jet air transportation for the Grand Prize winner and five (5) guests from the major commercial airport nearest winner’s residence (as determined by Company in its sole discretion) within the 50 U.S./D.C. to Tampa, FL;
- Two (2) nights hotel accommodations in three (3) double occupancy, standard hotel rooms (on nights of October 30, 2015 and October 31, 2015);
- Ground transportation for Grand Prize Winner and five (5) guests in winner’s hometown and in Tampa, FL (to/from winner’s home and hometown airport, to/from destination airport and hotel, to/from hotel and concert venue);
- Six (6) VIP tickets to see Taylor Swift in concert at Raymond James Stadium on October 31, 2015;
- Access to a backstage tour for Grand Prize Winner and five (5) guests at Raymond James Stadium;
- Access to the backstage Halloween After Party with Taylor Swift for Grand Prize Winner and five (5) guests at Raymond James Stadium;
- One-Time Tax Gross-Up Payment to cover all taxes from the prize mentioned above.
- All prizes provided by iHeartMedia and Big Machine/Republic Records
- Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Grand Prize: $125,675.
The meet & greet is subject to the talents’ schedule and availability. The Company is not responsible for any delay, cancellation or rescheduling of any event and no substitution or compensation shall be awarded. Company reserves the right to not award the prize associated with that canceled event, meet & greet, and/or concert, without any payment or obligation to the winner or potential winner. Any provided tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions specified thereon. Location of seats and tickets are in Company’s sole discretion or may be predetermined as supplied by the Company. The Company reserves the right to substitute a prize, in whole or in part, with another prize (or prize component) of equal or greater value or alternatively may substitute such prize with a comparable prize (or prize component) of like per the Company’s discretion, if for any reason a prize, or any portion thereof, as described herein should become unavailable. The winner and guests agree to comply with all applicable venue regulations in connection with the meet & greet, concert and/or other Sweepstakes prize events. Company and the applicable venue representatives reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to winner (and his/her guest) who engage in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the greet & meet, concert and/or other Sweepstakes prize event or in any other objectionable behavior. If, after a prize has been selected and ticketing has been completed, concert is cancelled, such portions of the prize will be forfeited and the Company shall have no further obligation to winner. Winner(s) must present state authorized identification prior to being awarded the prize. Winner may be required to present a copy of a valid social security card and valid identification as a condition of participating or receiving any prize when winner will be issued an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the actual value of all prizes won. If actual value of the prize is less than the stated ARV, or the winner and/or if applicable, his/her guest(s) and/or eligible travel companion(s) forfeit, do not use, or are determined ineligible for any portion of the prize, the winner will not receive the difference between the actual and approximate retail value, and such difference will be forfeited.