NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of Mattel, Toys “R” Us, D.L. Blair, and their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively “Released Parties”) and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law.
2. HERE’S HOW TO PLAY: Visit a participating Toys “R” Us retailer on 9/18/15 or 9/19/15 and request a free Game Piece from a Store Associate, while supplies last. Limit one Game Piece per Family for the duration of the promotion. Gently peel off the front of the Game Piece area to reveal an Official Game Message (“Game Message”). If your Game Piece contains a Game Message which includes the words “Grand Prize”, “First Prize” or “Second Prize” you are an instant winner of the prize specified (subject to verification and eligibility). To claim a prize, see Rule #3. Only Game Pieces that indicate “Grand Prize” are eligible for Concert Experience prize claims.
If your Game Message includes the words, “You Are Not an Instant Winner”, or your Game Piece does not contain a winning Game Message or if your Game Piece/Message is blank or contains any other message, you are not an instant winner.
3. TO CLAIM A PRIZE: If your Game Piece contains a Grand Prize winning Game Message, present the entire Game Piece to a Toys “R” Us Customer Service Representative by close of business 9/19/15. If your Game Piece contains a First Prize or Second Prize winning Game Message, follow the instructions on the Game Piece to claim your prize by mail. First Prize or Second Prize claims must be received by 10/9/15. Potential Grand Prize winners (or parent/legal guardian if potential winner is deemed a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability, Prize Acceptance Form and, if legally permissible, a Publicity Release on THE SAME DAY he/she presents winning game piece to Toys “R” Us customer service representative. Noncompliance within this time period or return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification without further notice and the prize will not be awarded. Potential Grand Prize winner’s traveling companion (or parent/legal guardian if traveling companion is a minor in his/her state of residence) must also complete and return a Release of Liability by email or fax by 12:00 PM ET on 9/21/15. If winner is a minor in his/her state, winner’s parent/legal guardian will be required to accompany winner on trip and will count as the winner’s guest. If a minor is selected as a traveling companion, winner must be his/her parent/legal guardian.
4. PRIZES AVAILABLE & APPROXIMATE ODDS OF WINNING:
(3) Grand Prizes – A 3-day/2-night trip from 9/25/15 through 9/27/15 to Hollywood, CA. for Winner and a guest to attend the “Barbie™ Rock’n Royals Concert Experience” hosted by Zendaya on 9/26/15. Prize includes round-trip coach air transportation for Winner and guest from major airport nearest winner’s home, hotel accommodations for two (2) nights consisting of one (1) double occupancy standard hotel room, one (1) rental car and two (2) Barbie Rock’n Royals Concert Experience admission tickets. Winner will also receive $195 (U.S. dollars) spending money (awarded as a check). If a winner lives within a 250-mile radius of the destination city (as determined by Sponsor), winner will receive a $400 travel stipend in lieu of air transportation; no additional compensation will be provided. Winners and guests are solely responsible for all other expenses not specifically set forth herein, including but not limited to meals, additional transportation, souvenirs, baggage fees, gratuities, insurance, upgraded room accommodations and other incidentals and items of a personal nature. Actual retail value of the prize will depend on winner’s point of departure/return. Winner and guest must travel on same itinerary. Rental car is subject to additional restrictions set forth by car rental contract. In the event the Concert is cancelled or postponed for any reason, including due to lock-out or strike, Sponsor will have no obligation to award compensation in lieu thereof. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, mutilated or stolen travel documents or tickets (Approx. Odds of Winning 1 in 9,700); Approximate Retail Value: $4,260 per Grand Prize. (25) First Prizes – a Zendaya autographed poster (Approx. Odds of Winning 1 in 1,164); Approximate Retail Value: $10 per prize. (50) Second Prizes – a Barbie™ in Rock‘n Royals DVD (Approx. Odds of Winning 1 in 582); Approximate Retail Value: $10 per prize. Unclaimed/unredeemed prizes will not be awarded. Prizes consist of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. Limit one prize per household. The odds of winning a prize are based on the number of Game Pieces available as of the beginning of the promotion.
5. VERIFICATION: All claims are subject to verification. Decisions of Sponsor and Administrator are final. All materials submitted become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Any Game Piece/Message which is illegible, mutilated, altered, duplicated, tampered with, forged, cut, torn, contains printing, typographical, mechanical or other errors, was not obtained legitimately or was distributed where prohibited by law is null and void. Liability for any irregular or defective Game Piece/Message is limited to replacement with another, while supplies last. Official Game Pieces/Messages may not be transferred or sold. Only Official Game Pieces/Messages obtained via Rule #2 shall be deemed to have been obtained legitimately. In the event of a printing, production, human or other error or irregular Game Piece/Message, Released Parties shall not have any liability. If for any reason, including but not limited to an administrative, printing, production, or other error, more winning Official Game Pieces/Messages are distributed, or more prizes are claimed for any prize level than are intended to be awarded according to these Official Rules, the intended prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all outstanding verified prize claims received for that prize level. In no event will Sponsor be obligated to award more than the stated number of prizes.
6. GENERAL RULES: The Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, damaged, incomplete, illegible, postage due or misdirected mail. All travelers must possess required travel documents (e.g., valid photo ID) prior to departure. All travelers must agree to depart and return on dates specified by the Sponsor; dates of departure and return are subject to change. Verified Grand Prize winners will be notified by overnight delivery and/or telephone; verified First and Second Prize winners will be notified by mail and/or email. No substitution or transfer of prize by winner permitted. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal to or greater than the actual present value. All applicable federal, state and local taxes on prize and any expenses relating to the acceptance/use of prize not specified herein are the sole responsibility of winner. Entrants/winners (and parent/legal guardian if entrant/winner/recipient is a minor in his/her state of residence) agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Released Parties from and against any and all liability (including damages caused or claimed to be caused) arising out of participation, acceptance/use of prize, and/or insufficient time to claim a prize and agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the Administrators’ decisions, which are final. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winners’ names and/or likenesses for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, including a winners list, unless prohibited by law. Claims may not be resolved through any form of class action. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any promotion materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the promotion or in the announcement of the prizes.
NOTICE: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor not responsible for faulty, incorrect, undeliverable or mis-transcribed phone/e-mail transmissions, incorrect announcements of any kind, technical hardware or software failures of any kind including any injury or damage to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with the promotion, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission that may limit a user’s ability to review the Official Rules online or participate in the promotion. Sponsor is not responsible for undeliverable e-mails resulting from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by a user’s Internet service provider and/or e-mail client or for insufficient space in user’s e-mail account to receive e-mail. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the promotion if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the program; or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration or security of the program as determined by Sponsor/administrator, in their sole discretion. In the event of termination, all remaining game pieces will not be distributed. Proof of submitting claims will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Any claims which are suspected of being fraudulent will be disqualified, based on determinations made solely by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules.
7. DISCLAIMERS: By entering the promotion, entrants agree and acknowledge to be bound by these rules and applicable laws, as well as the decisions of Administrator which are final and binding in all respects; to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with these rules, and that Released Parties shall have no responsibility or liability (including, but not limited to, liability for any property loss, damage, personal injury or death) in connection with: participation in this promotion; human error; incorrect or inaccurate transcription of mailed information; acceptance/possession, use/misuse and/or defects of the prizes awarded herein; cancellation/postponement of the Grand Prize trip or any element thereof; any damage to entrants (or any third person’s) computer and/or its contents related to or resulting from any part of this promotion; any lost/delayed data transmissions, omissions, interruptions, defects and/or any other error or malfunctions, even if caused by the negligence of one of the Released Parties. Entrants further agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties from any and all liability resulting or arising from the promotion, to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against the Released Parties, and hereby acknowledge that said Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including express warranties provided exclusively by a prize supplier that are sent along with a prize.
8. WINNERS: For the names of winners of prizes valued at over $25, visithttp://mattelsweepstakesrules.tumblr.com/ beginning on/about 10/20/15. Winners list will be posted once all winners have been verified.
9. SPONSOR: Mattel Inc., 333 Continental Blvd., El Segundo, CA 90245.
SWEEPSTAKES ADMINISTRATOR: D.L. Blair, 400 Post Ave, Suite 400, Westbury NY, 11590. (“Administrator”).